‘HyperNext Android Creator’ is a free and easy to use software creation system that allows almost anyone to quickly start building their own Android software that works.
The HyperNext interface has just one design window and simple toolbar, plus three modes: Design, Preview and Run. Controls, such as buttons can be rapidly placed and their English-like scripts can be edited with its easy to use Script Editor.
With HyperNext, there is no need to learn Java and it is much easier to use than Eclipse or Netbeans.
If you want to create your own app for Android, then try HyperNext:
- Easy to use and great for beginners
- No need to learn Java
- Many working examples to get you started
- Simple interface – a Design window and one Toolbar
- Interface has three modes – Design, Preview and Run
- Can run background tasks
- Integrates with Android SDK and Java JDK
- Builds for both Emulator and Android smartphones and tablets
- Windows version works on XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Macintosh version under devlopment.
- Regular updates for greater functionality and new features
- Expandable using HyperNext Android Developer plug-ins
02/05/2011 at 9:44 pm
22/03/2012 at 4:10 pm
Thank you Bendt !